5 DAY INTENSIVE 1 TO 1 PAINT AND ALLOY COURSE
Brilliant course for someone looking to start a business mobile or a small static, same day repair centre, in both alloy wheels and bumper plastics.
- Alloy wheel: removal and replace.
- All surface preparation: alloy and bumper plastics from small to large damage, re-profile, sanding, and high quality filling techniques.
- Spray guns: correct painting techniques and set up.
- Primer: applications.
- Colour identification: alloys and vehicle colours.
- Computer programmes: paint mixing water base and solvent.
- Final prep: wet/ dry sanding.
- Base coat and blend application: water and solvent base paints for alloys and bumper plastics.
- Lacquer application: including edge blending for that high quality invisible repair.
- Rectification: paint defects, problems that occur how to avoid-correct, machine polishing.
- HSE health and safety.
- Business training- how to operate your business and secure work from trade and private.
- All courses come with our training manual and full after training support.
Suitable for all capabilities; novice to advanced.
Contact: Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07715 334664.