5 DAY INTENSIVE 1 TO 1 ALLOY AND COLOUR CHANGE COURSE
A perfect course to start a business: Operate in all weather conditions the alloy wheel repair business covering light damage to severe! high quality repair and paint techniques, including colour change, fantastic for offering customers a variety of different custom colour options.
These 1 to 1 courses have been packed with information and techniques to get you to the highest standard of repair and paint.
This course includes:
- Alloy wheel removal: where to jack and replace.
- Assessing wheel damage and repair method.
- All surface preparation from small to large damage: re-profiling, sanding, and high quality filling techniques.
- Spray guns: all correct painting techniques and set up.
- Primer applications.
- Colour identification.
- Paint mixing: water base and solvent.
- Final prep: wet/dry sanding.
- Base coat application of water and solvent paints including blending techniques.
- Alloy wheel colour change techniques, fantastic for offering customers a variety of different and exciting colour options.
- Lacquer application and drying for smart repair and full face damage.
- HSE health and safety.
- Business training- how to operate and grow your business securing work from trade and private customers.
- All courses : cover business knowledge, for example: how to start up from day 1, self-employment, advertising, how to get and secure work (covering trade dealers to the private sector), and how to control and get the best return from your business.
- Also included in our courses is a complete training manual with: recaps of the course, lists of full equipment and material requirements, what to buy and importantly what not to buy
- All of our courses have full after training advice and support by phone or email, and I will give you as much help and support you need to make your business succeed.
Please contact for latest course dates and more information. Accommodation, food and travel details are available upon contacting me.